One of our most beautiful picnic baskets, it is made of honey-colored wicker and leather. This basket is luxury, tradition, and refinement condensed in one. This basket is perfect for an intimate lunch for two or for the owners of an antique car.
This basket is made of handcrafted willow. It is closed by 2 large leather straps with rivets and 2 metal loops on the ends for closing.
A large, riveted leather handle allows this basket to be carried easily.
On the side, the basket is equipped with 2 leather straps that are stitched on both sides, where the picnic blanket can be tucked.
Open the basket and discover everything covered by a dark green monogrammed cotton cloth. The plates are genuine fine porcelain. Stemware is stored in a wicker compartment and a bottle of wine can be held in place by 2 leather straps. The cutlery is polished stainless steel.
An insulated pocket for your food complete the ensemble.
Its plates, glasses, cutlery and accessories are dishwasher safe.
- 2 plates (20 cm in diameter) made of fine genuine porcelain, monogrammed with the Les Jardins de la Comtesse crest, held by leather straps that are stitched on both sides
- 2 stemware glasses (14 cl) arranged in individual wicker compartments held by a leather strap
- 2 complete cutlery sets in 18/0 stainless steel, with 2 knives, 2 forks, and 2 tea spoons held by stitched leather straps
- 2 monogrammed dark green cotton napkins (30 X 30 cm)
- A metal salt and pepper shaker set
- A waiter’s corkscrew (bottle opener/knife)
- 2 leather fasteners to hold a bottle
- 1 insulated compartment (26 x16x14 cm) for storing food
- 1 dark green coated waterproof picnic blanket (120 X 145 cm)
- 1 small waterproof bag for storing dirty dishes after the picnic
Basket dimensions: 48 X 33 X 21 cm.
- #360° video#
Click here to see the basket in animation
All orders placed and validated:
Before 1 pm (12 pm UK & Ireland hour) from Monday to Friday is shipped the same evening
After 1 pm (12 pm UK & Ireland hour) is dispatched the next day from Monday to Thursday
After 1pm (12 pm UK & Ireland hour) on Friday is shipped on Monday
Please note: you can estimate your shipping costs before ordering by going to "my cart"